DISTRACTING FROM THE WAR, WHILE BUILDING NEW CAPACITIES AND BRINGING HOPE
- Our workshops bring new personal and social skills to the children and inspire them.
- The workshops are designed to bring joy and hope together with self-understanding, self realizations and socialization of the children.
- In the more harsh environments such as IDP (refugee) camps it has additional functions such as distracting the kids from the war and traumas and giving them an experience of happy, joyful, creative childhood even if for a few days.
- We have a range of different workshops from juggling and social games to journalism, photography, radio production and painting.
- For any inquiries, sponsoring, and information please contact us: info@AfghanMMCC.org