FUN AND JOY FOR THOSE WHO DESERVE AND NEED IT THE MOST
- It is more than entertainment when it is for the children and youth of war. It is laughter but also hope, collective therapy, joy, a taste of childhood for those who never had any, a reference to peace and a light in the dark.
- The shows are performed by our performing teams and also have some educational and life saving messages such ash health or peace as well.
- Depending on the venues (schools. refugee camps, orphan ages, or public places) the number of audience can be up to many thousands.
- You will receive a photo report and short video and can also contribute the show for any friend with any message or any instruction.
- An average show in Afghanistan is about one hour and costs 300 USD
- For more information please contact us: info@MMCCglobal.org